Hattache - 7HERBS Hair + Scalp Oil
Write a review
Ask a question
We combined the most nutrient-dense and non-comedogenic natural oils, with the most Scalp, Hair + Skin-loving nourishing benefits, to achieve the best result - 7HERBS!.
This blend promotes healthier Scalp & Hair as a benefit from the herbal extracts and natural cold-processed oils containing nutrients and vitamins with antifungal, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. 7 Herbs
Great for Dandruff -
CAUTION: Keep away from children, Eyes and not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Conditions, Softens + Strengthens the Hair
- Promotes Healthy Skin, Scalp & Hair.
- Nourishes the Scalp to Promote Healthy Hair Growth.
- Natural oils with Vitamin E, Zinc, Biotin, Silica + Sulfur
- For all hair types/textures - A little goes a long way
- Size 8oz / Scent: Coconut/Citrus/Herbal
Period after opening - 24 Months
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
Pistachio Oil: Vitamins E, K, Omega 3, 6, 9, Biotin - Strengthens and promotes hair growth and healthy scalp. Acne Control.
Watercress: Sulfur, Iron, Zinc content, Biotin + Vitamins E, A, C, - Keeps scalp moisturized + conditioned. Great for dry, brittle hair + Stimulates hair growth.
Papaya Leaf: Vitamins A, B12, C, Iron, Papain - Nourishes the Scalp. Conditions & Softens Hair. Acne control. Dandruff prevention
Oat Straw: Silica, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium + Calcium - Helps with thinning hair due to silica content. Adds shine + softness to hair
Nettle: Silica, Magnesium + Sulfur - Shiny, healthier hair. Promotes hair growth
Horsetail: Silica, Iron, Zinc, Vitamins E, C, K, Niacin -Strengthens the hair and promotes hair growth, healthier skin + nails
- Use on damp or dry hair. Portion/Comb your hair for easy application of oil.
- Apply a few drops to the palm of of your hand. Use your fingertips to massage the oil to the roots and scalp to stimulate the entire scalp.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week for best results.
Organic Pistachio Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Watercress + Papaya leaf Extract, Oat Straw, Nettle, Horsetail, Rosehips, Comfrey, Vitamin E, Natural Fragrance, Preservative