Henna Sooq - Indigo for Hair
Write a review
Ask a question
Indigo Powder for Hair is a natural plant from India. Indigo is used along with henna to dye darker shades naturally.
Here are a selection of shades you can achieve using henna and indigo, below:
- reddish brown when using proportions of 75% henna and 25% indigo. This method is called a one step process.
- brown tones when using proportions of 50% indigo and 50% henna. This method is called a one step process.
- dark chocolate brown tones when using proportions of 75% indigo and 25% henna. This method is called a one step process.
- black tones when you use henna first at 100%, and then second step of indigo at 100%. This method is called a two step process.
- Optional, if you have VERY resistant greys, you can use 50/50 of henna and indigo to create a brown base and then follow up with indigo alone to get stubborn greys covered. This will result in dark brown or black on greys.*
this indigo differs from our organic indigo. They are from two different farms, and the results vary. This difference is similar to the difference in color results between henna powders. This particular indigo is best for resistant hair and grey hairs.
We recommend this indigo for our clients wanting dark tones including black tones. *Always patch test every herb against allergies by doing a patch test. Indigo must not be used alone. Henna is the base and without it, the indigo will leave your hair green tinted.