Hattache Powder Extracts - Mulberry Powder
Write a review
Ask a question
Our Natural Oils, Butters, Botanical & Fruit Extracts are sourced from Distributors/Suppliers who have partnered with Women Cooperatives located in rural/remote areas within West Africa, Brazil, India and other areas around the world to which the fruits/seeds are indigenous.
A major point of interest in partnering or purchasing from these Suppliers include: The quality measures in the production of the Oils, Butters, Fruits & Botanical Extracts, Natural or Organic Ingredients in the products, Fair Trade, Support of small business and Social Responsibility/Commitment to our society and environment.
**These Botanical/Fruit powdered or liquid extracts are Natural or Organic. Please note that no Laboratory testing has been conducted by us to confirm that these can be ingested. We stress for External Use Only.*** Cosmetic Raw Material
Botanical Powders are obtained from fruit juices, root, rhizome, bark, stem, leaves, seeds, flowers, and fruit Plants and Trees. Botanical Powders/Extracts are excellent additives to increase the quality of hair and skin beauty products. These are 100% natural/organic.
- Botanical/Fruit Extracts are known to retain all of the originating fruits’ nutrients and healthful qualities.
- Antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Includes Vitamin C, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc and magnesium
- Adding Powder Fruit Extracts to natural products enhances their viscosity, texture, and nutrient content.
- Moisturizes, Revitalizes + Improves Skin Tone
- Promotes Healthy Hair Growth. Great for Dry or Sensitive Skin
DIY Cosmetic Projects: Measure for DIY projects
- Add to pre-made cosmetic bases
- Herbal Baths
- Hair Mask / Facial Mask
- Herbal Baths
- Infusion Herbal Oils (Massage or add to cosmetics)
- Herbal Hair Tea Rinse
- Salves, Ointments & Balms
- Tincture or Poultices
Ingredient: Morus Alba Root (Mulberry) Leaf Powder.