This product is unavailable
WARNINGS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, consult a doctor or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and mucous membranes as powder may irritate these areas. Avoid breathing dust. Keep container tightly closed. Flammable. Keep away from sparks, heat and flame.
FIRST AID INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCIDENTAL EXPOSURE:
If in eyes: Flush with large amounts of water, lifting upper and lower lids occasionally. Get medical attention.
If on skin: Immediately flush with water.
If inhaled: Move to fresh air. Consult a doctor if irritation occurs.
Do not use if foil seal over mouth of bottle is broken or removed.
Sulfur USP Sublimed Powder