Suitable for all skin and hair types.Oil free, alcohol free, free from paraben, all natural aloe vera gel. One of nature’s best daily moisturisers for your entire body. Aloe vera softens and revitalises chapped, parched parts whilst helping to retain and replenish moisture. Especially, after exposure to the bitter cold, wind and/or drying effects of the sun. Vegetarian and Vegan Friendly.
Here are a few great ways to use Aloe Vera Gel. 1. Tame frizzy curls prior to air drying. The consistency of our Aloe Vera Gel makes it easy to apply and coat your curls. In addition to this, the pH of our Aloe Vera Gel is naturally slightly acidic, which can help seal the hair cuticle making it easy to manipulate.
2. For shaving your legs.
3. As an effective topical treatment for razor burn or stubble burn. Slather it on after a shower, then again before bed.
4. Perfect oil-free moisturizer, especially if you’re acne-prone. Aloe Vera also contains anti-oxidants in the form of vitamins A, C, E, and enzymes that can help soothe inflammation and irritation.
5. On dry hair and scalp to promote healthy hair growth.
6. To help heal infections and soothe burns, due to the anti-bacterial properties within Aloe Vera.
7. As a face and/or hair mask.
Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadesis Leaf Juice), Guar Gum (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba), Vegetable Glycerin (Glycerin), Potassium Sorbate and Benzoic Acid.
Success! Feel free to
or head to your